Wednesday, January 7, 2009

December in Denver

Goodness me, it's been a busy month. My folks arrived in the 2nd week of Decmber for a visit, had it has just been crazy from the word go.

Chris and I were working like crazy to get the house ready before they arrived. Painting, finishing the guest bathroom after ripping out the carpet and wallpaper, as well as shopping for a dining room table and adding finishing touches to the house incl. my Christmas Decorations.

Main bedroom - painted and finally finished



Guest Bedroom

My cute Christmas Father above the fireplace

Our "little" Christmas tree - Not!

Formal Dining Room

My snow-man reef on the front door

I enjoyed showing my folks around Denver, and they all ready to pack their bags and move here now. They are so impressed with all the friendly people as well as the beautiful sights and sounds.

The Evergreen lake - frozen up with fisherman enjoying ice-fishing


My folks on the road up to Red Rocks Ampitheatre

Denver's amazing winter blue sky
Thanks for everything Mom and Dad, we had a great time and will miss you.

No comments: