Friday, December 12, 2008

A Birthday Wish to my Best Friend


Today is December 12th, and it's my Best Friend's Birthday.

A very special girl - Adele

Adele and her other half, Marc, have moved from India to Indonesia - Jakarta earlier this year.

As I write this post, I have tears in my eyes. I last saw my friend when she was in South Africa for a visit in about Aug 2007. I was supposed to go and visit her and Marc in Feb in India, but had to postpone my trip due to our own crazy plans coming to fruition.

Adele and I have been friends for 14 years now, and even though we are worlds apart, we still have that special bond as if we've never been apart.



I love and miss you my friend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Love Les

1 comment:

Marc and Adele said...

Sniff, sniff....

Thanks my friend ;-) Not a day goes by without me thinking about you and how much I miss you!

I love you,

Signed, your BFF

xoxo