Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We closed on the sale on our house today, and who could believe, it's now officially ours!
Front of the house - left side

Front Door

We have decided to move into the house on Saturday 22nd Nov. We will spend this weekend doing a few little things around the house, a little painting and cleaning before we move in. Chris and I have been pricing what we would need the past few weeks, now, we can shop up a storm, to furnish our new house.

Our amazing agent - Carole and Chris

View of the back garden

The other side of the back garden

Master bedroom

Staircase to top level

Dining Room

My Man and I
The basement level - Entertainment centre and gym (to be)

My amazing kitchen


Family Room with a fireplace

Well, I'll keep you all updated on the move and what the house looks furnished.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Wow Lesleigh, it is stunning...congratulations!!

Marc and Adele said...

You are going to love living in your new home, it's great. What a fab kitchen! Miss you my friend, let's chat soon!