Sunday, November 9, 2008

A great start to the weekend

What better way to start the weekend than with a BBQ, great friend and a fine wine. Melissa invited everyone round to her place in Highlands Ranch on Friday for a BBQ (braai for my South African readers). I got to meet some of her old University mates. Art (Melissa's new man) and Chris did the grilling, while the girls talked up a storm, safe from the very chilly evening air.


We had a great evening, maybe a little to good, with a pounding headache the next morning.



Kelly, Melissa and I
My very special Canadian gal

Melissa and Me

Art and Kelly

Chris listening to the crazy girls

Good old captain!

Kelly, Me, Kelly and Angie

Art and Melissa

Kelly and Angie

The grillers - Art and Chris

The Kelly's x 2

Chef extraordinaire

Thanks Bowman, next one's at my new house - House warming (-:

No comments: