Sunday, July 20, 2008

Trip to San Diego to meet with SAP

So, clearly I have not had my fill of SAP yet, and thus, I’ve been chatting to them about rejoining.

SAP held their annual mid year Summer Sales Meeting in San Diego, and I was asked to go to meet a few people.
So off I went to San Diego on Sunday, where most of the staff were staying at the Grand Hyatt, on the marina, next to the convention centre. I had a great view from my room, on the 26th floor, of the USS Midway carrier and the bay.View from my hotel room

Monday morning was an early start, where I had to meet with another AE, Sally, who would be my host for the day. There were sooooo many people, only SAP staff and a few SAP partners, it felt like our SA version of a Saphilla.

After a day of meetings, and attending some sessions, it was time to get back to hotel for the evening event. The dinner was hosted on the USS Midway, the same aircraft carrier that Chris and I toured in San Diego. What a great evening, with some great people that I met. Thank you to Sally, Michelle, Ephraim and Mitch for looking after me and showing me around.
Dinner and drinks served on the USS Midway deck, where the aircrafts land. very Cool.

Watch this space for more news on the SAP front.

No comments: