Tuesday, February 17, 2009

There were 2, and now there are 3

What!!! I know what you are thinking, but no.....

My amazing friend Toni and her hubby John are having a baby. I was so excited when she told me and even more excited when she sent a scan of their little "grape" as they call it.
The Woollam Grape

Poor Toni has been battling with terrible morning sickness, I feel so sorry for her, and can not imagine what she and thousands of other poor woman have to go through with being sick, but as she say's it's all worth it oin the end.

Congrats Toni and John, I can not wait to see you in Jackson Hole (Yup, Toni and John are coming to Wyoming, where we plan to see each other).
I'll keep you posted on the Woollam family.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

Jeepers you know how to get people excited....when i read that headline, i thought that was you guys!