Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Apologies

Thanks Odette for your e-mail gently reminding me to update my blog. I apologise for the lack of updates, but it has been a little bit of a strange time.

I have started my Real Estate course, now that I've decided to get into Real Estate and start making some money, I need to get a licence for Colorado so I can practice. That should finish up at the end on June, and by then I would have chosen my preferred broker to work with All very exciting.

Other than that, summers here and Chris and I have been working in the garden, we even found 2 snakes, almost like a brown house snake, but a snake never the less, yikes. I have started my running again. I would like to do a few races this summer.

That's s short update before I need to dash out the door, but I promise to update this weekend with lots of new pics.

Cioa

1 comment:

Marc and Adele said...

Hey what's happening my friend? No reply to my sms, or message on facebook....let me know when you can skype. I miss you stax.