Friday, April 24, 2009

Spring is here!!

Finally, it feels as if spring has arrived in Colorado and boy am I ready for it!


There are all sorts of interesting flowers popping up all over my garden and I am so keen to get stuck into it this weekend and get these green fingers of mine working.

We had our last cold, snowy snap last weekend, where we had a few inches of snow, but that too has passed and now we can enjoy the balmy warm spring weather.

We have some work to do in our little garden, Chris needs to airate the lawn tomorrow ,that where you get this machine that spikes the ground, because it's so hard, it needs holes in it to absorb the moisture.
We then need to lay new wood chips down in the flower beds, where the squirrels have pulled up the lining.
I need to plant some flowers and a tree for earth day and arbor day which was this week.

Next week I'm also going to get my little veggie patch going, this year's all about organic and natural goodness.

So, watch for more updates on our gardening project.

Have a fab weekend!

No comments: