Sunday, August 24, 2008

Driving on the right hand side ...or is it the left??

I had to laugh at this, well at least I thought it was funny.

There we are, Melissa and I, out and about in Highlands Ranch, going from shop to shop looking for goodies for Melissa's new home, and chatting away as gals do.
All was going really well until I was about to turn left up the road. Melissa quickly said I could not turn as it was a red arrow, and carried on sms'ing on her phone. So I patiently waited for the "robot" to turn green, then noticing the guy on the opposite side of the road throwing his arms up in the air, and shaking his head. This guy was not a happy camper. What was his problem?

Then I saw the problem, there I was, happily parked in the left hand side lane, directly in the way of the oncoming traffic!!!
I quickly put the car in reverse, and swiftly reversed back into the right hand side lane.
Well, at least I know I have excellent muscle memory! Hee,hee

No comments: